Sunday, December 25, 2016

Week 72: ปาฏิหาริย์มากขึ้นเร็ว ๆ นี้

Sawadii Khap! I'll try to keep this letter short. What a week. We had our Christmas Conference for our zone on Wednesday and it was pretty fun! President Johnson and his wife were there as well. After that, Elder Miyagi and I had switch-offs with the zone leaders in their area and so I was with a missionary named Elder Rodgers. He's from California and he'll be going home before Christmas.

If anyone of you guys really know me, you might know that I'm a pretty forgetful person and you might even think I'm irresponsible haha so Elder Miyagi and I went back home after switch-offs and right when we got home, the zone leaders called the other elders' phone and Elder Rodgers was talking to me and was like "check your pockets". I didn't know what he was getting at but I eventually realized that we forgot our phone at their place! The following morning, Elder Miyagi and Elder Libey went to the zone leaders' place so yeah that spiced up the week a bit!

The work! So Brother G still needs some more time right now but I think he'll get baptized before Christmas which will be such a blessing. He's doing alright, we just need to help him out with some things. Next week however, we're hoping to have three investigators baptized- Brother Gaw, Brother Bless, and a man named Brother K. Brother Gaw's progressing for sure. He's got a good memory and he likes going to church. Brother Bless is doing good as well. He's the kid who's already Christian. He's humble and easy to work with. Brother K! Brother K was a former investigator who learned with the missionaries in the past. He knows that the Book of Mormon is true and when I asked him about getting baptized, he agreed. It was such a miracle! 

I know that this work is real and that God lives. He loves us because we're his children. He wants us to have joy. In the New Testament, there's a verse that says "Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him”. I know that if we love God, our lives will be fuller and we'll have more joy. Remember how the Lord has blessed you and look for miracles in your life. Merry Christmas!


Elder Rawlinson
 Elder Miyagi baptized the sister's investigator last Sunday!
 We went to the airport with the ZLs
 A market Elder Miyago and I came across the other day!



No comments:

Post a Comment